Monday, July 7, 2008

Fabulous Fowl Fourths Forever

Fowl Fourth Here are a few shots from our 27th annual family reunion this weekend in Howe, Indiana! We had a great time, and the next generation of cousins are making fast friendships!

I am so grateful that our family decided years ago, when I was still in high school, to have a family reunion each Fourth of July. I know my kids have connections to cousins that they might otherwise not have known without this annual event.

Because the kids love it so much - I'm sure that this annual event will continue for a LONG, LONG time.

Enjoy some of my fun shots of the next generation!

Photos I wish I'd gotten....

A and her cousins N, J and T sleeping out in the tent together, telling scary stories.

Wish I'd gotten video of the impromptu "sing inline" after turkey dinner.

E, driving MY cousins to the movies... too bad the movie theater turned out NOT to have the 9:40 showing that they advertised on July 4th!

A photo of me! End of the month - and no photos of me for the June 30 blog post! aack.

A photo of E the camp counselor, teaching and leading games to all the little kids.

A pic of K - because she's the ONLY one who can lead the "key game" properly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, I may be able to fill in some of the holes in the "photos I wish I had taken". I haven't downloaded yet- will forward any good ones!