Saturday, September 27, 2008

Primping for Homecoming

The weather was so beautiful for our homecoming, it resulted in a HUGE crowd at the game, and stellar sales at the Band Booster Concession stand - which I was in charge of! Consequently, there are no photos of the homecoming game... and I, being a very irresponsible scrapbooker, forgot to take my camera with me to the parade and pep rally.... whoops!

BUT... I did do a good job documenting on Saturday all of the beautification process!!

The 3 stooges get pedi's together early Sat am!

Pretty Feet!


Pedi's sometimes TICKLE!


On to mani's - too bad they don't have 3 mani stations in a row!


The nail dryer doesn't stop them from engaging in deep conversation!

Oops - I've been caught!

We have to do some pretty strange things to become beautiful! - 1st the mohawk!

I'm not sure WHAT you call this look - besides SCARY!


Starting to come together!!


Beautimous!

Cascades of Curls!!

No comments: