Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me, April.... and a new car!


Here it is, finally! My new car! I actually took these photos a few days ago, but this is the first chance I've had to post them. It's funny to watch people's faces when you tell them you bought an orange car! But see, it's a pretty orange - not construction barrel orange!!

Admire the pretty brick sidewalk, leading up to our house - that was J's idea - we had it done last summer - and I really like it! Good idea J!


So, the day I ran outside dragging E with my camera to take these photo's was May 1. Remember that project to take a photo of ME on the last day of every month? Well, I missed it by one day again. But here's ME - and it COULD have been taken April 30 - because I did have the new car by then! I need to put a recurring appointment in my calendar so I remember to take my pic for this ME album!!

Have I mentioned I love my sunroof? Even with all this rain - I have found moments of dryness to open up and enjoy the sunroof!!!

This last photo is a zoom in from the previous photo, just to show you how my airbag injury is healing. It looks even better now than it did that day! Thank goodness for seatbelts and airbags that allowed E and I to walk away from an accident severe enough to total the van! I find that I'm driving completely differently - no longer taking for granted that the driver's around me will follow the rules of the road.

GLMM preparations continue around here - we stuff goody bags later today. This will probably be my last post until after the GLMM - unless I have another morning of insomnia and catch a few minutes like today!

No comments: