Saturday, May 31, 2008

Me - May 31

OK - I must confess... once again, I missed the deadline by a few days..... I just went into my basement and snapped this shot (it's 6/3!) BUT.... I was scrapping on May 31st; so I think it still counts! I did put a reminder into Outlook in ALL CAPS to come up on the last day of the month from here on out. You'd think after messing this up for several months now, I would have already done that. Nope. But it's done now... so hopefully we'll have no more late pics!!

You can see the layout I did Saturday (sort of - the lamp blocks it a bit) posted on my magnetic board - it's the lower layout. I'll be posting a better shot of it in about a week. Hoping to use to as an inspiration for a challenge over on the GLMM Community!

I got A's Ice Show album all caught up - now I'm working on E's. I really want to do the current challenge on the GLMM Board - but I can't think of what to do - I've racked my brain and reviewed my photos - and NOTHING is jumping out at me!!

Toodles... here's to a great month of June. E starts driver's ed... now THAT'S scary.

No comments: