Friday, August 1, 2008

Me - July 30 (OK, August 1st)


So, my computer reminded me ALL DAY on the 30th to go take my photo and blog it - but it was such a crazy day, with getting E ready for dance camp, and her National Showcase send-off - that I never had a chance to get the photo. But TODAY - I had time, before we left for A's performance, to go outside and play a little with the Rebel. I'm still learning a lot about this camera. I've been reading up on ISO's and Apertures and Shutter Speed and all that. But on a whim, I put the camera in the Portrait Mode for dummies - it did all those things I'd been reading about! I'm sure I can learn to tweak it more - but I was happy with this result.
July has just flown by - and August won't go any slower! Before I know it - the kids will be back in school!

No comments: