Sunday, May 24, 2009

Girls Weekend

I love to scrap, I love to eat, I love to hang out with my girlfriends, and I love to spend time with my daughters... so this weekend was just about perfect! Only thing that would have made it perfecter (I know, not a real word) - would have been if A. had been able to come - but she had rehearsals and couldn't go away for the weekend.


The "grown-up" girls scrap space. This was a mother-daughter weekend - so most of the young girls scrapped as well. The teen girls did homework, and played on facebook, and took naps and watched movies.
My girl E - with her laptop - supposedly doing homework - probably on facebook!

S'mores for dessert!

An incredible array of food, all weekend long - YUM.

And a toast to girlfriends - pomegranate martini's courtesy of Amy!

No comments: