Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom! I won't tell you her age, but I'll give you a hint. She wore her 10th Anniversary GLMM shirt with the 10 candles on it, and added a little "x7" note at the end!

My sister Jennie and I were able to take her out to lunch to Cracker Barrel!

And I baked her favorite - spice cake - in the camper oven... it's a little lopsided, but it still tasted great!

After a yummy dinner in my sister's trailer (it rained) we said goodnight to my nieces and nephew, and mom and I headed out to the movies, and saw "Angels and Demons". It was EXCELLENT. I highly recommend it.

I spent mom's whole birthday week out at the campground with her - we scrapped and visited, and just had a relaxing week together! Thanks to my hubby and kids, who held down the fort and let me go!

No comments: