Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow Day - In more ways than one

The snowstorm last night left roads in bad shape, and school was cancelled for the day! E took it as a birthday present from the school district! A was bummed - she's been sick and hasn't been to school yet this week. She felt it a "wasted" snow day - since she was going to be home sick ANYWAY.

I'm snowed under too. It's my busy time of year. I said to J tonight; I can't even celebrate when I get something done - because at least three things have been added to my todo list while I was finishing the first thing! I have over 125 emails in my inbox - I only had 8 on Monday. (and they are NOT junk - I delete those right away - they are 125 messages that I need to read and DO something with - ACK!) I worked all day Sunday - just like it was a regular day. My house is a complete disaster, and everyone is living out of laundry baskets - because folding clothes is just never going to make it to the top of my list. I'm hitting the computer at 7ish in the morning - and only getting up for potty breaks and food. And you can see by this post what time I'm getting OFF the computer.

I hadn't been to skate in over a month - but even though I didn't have time - I went today. People are expecting me to skate in an Ice Show in a month... I can't skip any more lessons to work.

This too shall pass - but if you are wondering why I haven't emailed you back? It's because I'm buried alive!!! I'm still digging - but it's slow going.

I think this pity-party deserves another "I miss Hawaii" picture. :-)


No comments: