Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday

Although I'm backdating this post - it's still belated. The girls insisted that I take a silly photo of J showing his age, just like i did of them on THEIR birthday's - and that I blog it. So begins the 30 day period when J is "officially" a year older than me (even though he's ALWAYS 30 days older than me - for THIS 30 days, the age number is different!!!)


The plan was to make cupcakes - but after getting the cake batter ready to go, I made the unfortunate discovery that I have used up what I thought was the lifetime supply of cupcake papers that my MIL gave me - oh, I dunno - 10 or 12 years ago!!!! Apparantly it was only a 10-12 year supply - not lifetime like I originally thought!!! So, instead I poured the batter into my covered cake pan, and sprinkled it up and decorated it. Tasted just as good as cupcakes!!


And here he is - blowing out his candles! Happy Birthday J!!! Here's to many, many more years of you being 30 days older than me!!!!


No comments: