Friday, October 31, 2008

Me - October 31


Here I am - at the party E planned for a group of about 15 high schoolers, and 4 middle schoolers. I was documenting the event, when E took the camera from me, and turned it on me! I said "Yay - I need a picture - it's the last day of the month". However, I see that I never actually curled my hair!! Oh well.

Halloween was a beautiful day! The kids all had a 1/2 day for the end of the card-marking - and E and A and the gang had a great time eating donuts on a string, bobbing for apples, having a balloon battle, having Light Saber Battles (this was just the guys), and winding up the night with a spirited Halloween Trick 0r Treat Photo Scavenger hunt, that the whole neighborhood had fun helping them complete! I'll post some of those photos next!

No comments: