Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My how time flies....


How many of you remember this young skater? These are photos of E in her very first Ice Show, after she'd been skating about a year. I looked for photos of her first skating lesson - but was reminded that J took her to those early "Parent/Tot" classes, because he could skate, and at the time, I could not! He is not the family photographer - and I was not an OCD scrapbooker! So, this is the best I could come up with!



That sweet little tot, who marched around the ice grew up into this young lady, who just got her first job teaching Learn To Skate! This time, even though I couldn't be there - I did get my non-photographer husband to take the camera to get some photos ... I think he did a great job, and she didn't even know he was taking them until after they got home! (We're guessing the other parents probably thought he was the parent of a tot out there!!)


Her favorite quote from the youngest "Snowplow Sam" skating class that she taught first was "This ice is really slippery"! She had a great time, and will be a wonderful teacher to these kids!

No comments: