Friday, November 23, 2007

A "Hair Raising" Tale

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've been waiting until after today - when most of our family would be able to see the big reveal in person - but both my girls had major hair "raising" experiences this week! Both cut off 8 inches of hair and are donating it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths campaign.

Here are the before and after pics of A - and just the after's of E. The trip for A to make the big cut was planned for a few weeks, discussed with the director of her show to be sure it wasn't going to be a problem in the show - etc. We knew she was finally taking the leap and cutting and donating her hair.

E, on the other hand, went to the salon over the weekend, and went from wanting just an inch cut off - to the whole 8 inches - totally a surprise to me! So - I didn't get before pictures - because I didn't know she was going to decide to make that big leap! It turned out really cute! And, even though it's shorter than she really likes, she just keeps reminding herself that it was for a good cause, and that it will grow back!

EDIT: The Christmas Tree is at the salon - I am NOT that organized!!

No comments: