Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hawaii - Day Eight

Hawaii - Day Eight Our last day in Hawaii - how incredibly sad!

We had to vacate our condo by 10am - but our flight doesn't leave until 9pm - so we had some time to kill - but we didn't want to get sandy with no shower to visit!

We decided to do some last minute SHOPPING! Unfortunately, as seems to be my luck when trying to visit a scrapbook store while travelling - they were closed!! (Just like in Colorado!) So, Em took my pic out front to prove I was here!

After some last minute purchases (including a new suitcase to get all our souvenir's home!) we picked mom up at the activity center (where she had hung out while we shopped - the fall yesterday messed up her back, and walking is more difficult than usual for her). We then headed to Lava Java's on the oceanfront for one last leisurely meal in the sun, watching the surf. I took these last photos from our table at the restaurant.

I sure am going to miss this place!!

No comments: