Thursday, January 17, 2008

Basement Update


Well, I've been meaning to take this photo and write this post for a couple of days now! The basement guys came out on Tuesday and stunk up our house (polyurethane - Woo Hoo - gets you a little high, and gives you a nasty headache!) - and now the basement looks like this. So, now, supposedly we're waterproof again! If the temperatures rise and we get more rain, I guess we'll find out - but with temps below freezing - I guess we just have to take their word for it for now!


We used SAS Basement Waterproofing- who came to us with many good referrals from people we know, and they were listed on "America's Master Handyman" Glenn Haege's website. (My husband swears by Glenn Haege!)
PS - I updated my Avatar photo.... do you like it? It's a mirror shot - those are WAY harder to take than you might think! No matter how hard I tried - I cut my hair off.

No comments: