Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend Update

E has made a full recovery - and although we cancelled skating for the weekend, by Sunday she was back at her Dance Team practices. Today she took her last two finals after the half day... now she's just getting ready for her skating test and the skate competition this weekend.

After staying in regular contact on Friday, our friends from Ohio decided that E was recovering enough for them to continue with their visit as planned. We had a great time! The mom's scrapbooked, the dad's watched football and "shopped" for a new camper for our friends. The kids played lots of DDR, sang Karaoke, watched Hannah Montana, and linked up DS's. We did take a family field trip to the Detroit Science Center (first time I've ever been!) E couldn't join us because of Dance Team - but the kids had a great time. Hands down - the favorite exhibit was the "Jam Room" where they got to rock out and be rock stars. Isn't my daughter A just lovely in her rock star pose? Or in the crazy mirror?
I'm posting my layouts over in the GLMM Gallery - only NINE to go until the Europe album is DONE!!! I can't wait!!

I'll upload a cute video of the jam room. My friend has a future rock star on her hands. Check out her youngest daughter on the drums.... she has all the moves!!

No comments: