Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I love YouTube!

I'm not even sure how the topic came up - but the kids and I were discussing Animaniacs, and Bugs Bunny, and A asked "Are they Disney?"

"Oh, NOOOO," I replied, "they are Warner Brothers!"

"Who else is Warner Brothers?" she asked.

So her sister and I start rattling it off - "Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Anamaniacs, PINKY AND THE BRAIN!!!"

And here's where the "I Love YouTube" comes in. Quick as a wink, I had the Pinky and the Brain Theme Song playing on my computer... and then the Parts of the Brain song... which then led me to remember all the Bugs Opera episodes - and so I hunted up Long Haired Hare, the Rabbit of Seville and Whats Opera Doc.

I hope you all enjoy these as much as we all did!

(E's watching Bugs and says "Wow, this is really violent!" LOL - precisely why we don't see them on Saturday morning cartoons anymore!)

But I learned LOTS of classical music from Bugs and the Gang!! How about you?

Edit: It occurred to me that I didn't include the Anamaniacs Theme Song! Another classic. It's this time of year that we pull out our Animaniacs Christmas video (yes, it's so old it's still a tape). It's a classic. It's why we sometimes call J "Mr. Man".

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks- you passed your addiction along:) Zach and I sat for almost an hour and watched Bugs videos.

Unknown said...

OK so you don't already have enough to do?
Your grandmother would be proud (you know this is just another way of keeping a diary?)
I love it!
Luv, MumC