Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas ImagesIt feels like Christmas now!! We had our celebration with my family last night! What fun!!!

I was so pleased, because several of the gifts I selected turned out to be "Home Run" gifts for my family! Even the books that I got my siblings who weren't "mine" to buy for were a big hit! (I got them all signed copies of "Michigan's Most Haunted" by Sandy Arno Lyons. Sandy used to be A's figure skating coach, and still coaches at our rink!)

My sister J's dh B loved the cheap voice changer toy I bought him as a joke - he talked into it all night - much to the amusement of his children, and his neices and nephews!

I managed to purchase several gifts for my mom, right under her nose (we shopped together) and STILL surprise her!!

My dad loved the St. Anthony golf balls - which were a last minute impulse buy - purchased while shopping for Baby E's baptism gift! He also surprised himself and us by choking up when he opened my promise note to take He and Mom to see Man of LaMancha later this year!

The kids all loved the lounge outfits I got for them. My neice J got my attention, while petting her velour Cinderella outfit to tell me "Aunt Kate, I just LOVE this." (she's 4 - it was totally precious!) And, my neice L took one look at the cupcake purse that she and all the girl cousins got (I ordered from Etsy) and slung it over her arm and said "Bye!" (she's 2 - and totally into purses and bags, and going bye-bye!) Nephew DJ was way into his Lightening McQueen outfit as well!

My kids had a good Christmas too - and after all my sibs with the little kids left - we sat down to watch E's new Shimmy & Shake edition of "Hairspray". Lots of fun!!!

Oh, Oh, Oh.... and I almost forgot - my bro C has connections (his buddy is in the band) and I got both Might Could CD's - LOVE THEM!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just found your blog! Glad you like the discs!

kategrizz said...

I don't just like them - I LOVE them!