Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow Day!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWe got dumped with snow this weekend - so much so, that the snowfall on Sunday morning affected us all the way to Monday, with school cancellations! Because we've been running at full tilt around here - with no time to speak of on the weekends (despite the snow, A still had 4 shows this weekend!) - I decided the Snow Day was God's gift to us to spend some family time making Christmas Treats!!

So, we baked, and made chocolates, and had friends over for the day! Younger girls built snow forts in the yard, Older girls painted chocolate molds (didn't they turn out AWESOME?) and the two mom's baked cookies! It was a bit of chaos - but fun!

I even turned off the computer for the day so that I wouldn't be distracted from my "gift" day!! Hmmm... speaking of gifts - I need to seriously do some wrapping - and finish up those last few shopping needs!!!

I'm back to work today - Kid's are back to school - but yesterday was a wonderful gift!

No comments: